SOLD OUT - Women's Retreat to Nature: Costa Rica
Sorry, you missed it!
We hold retreats often, subscribe to our e-newsletter to be the first to know about our retreats!
T H E R E T R E A T
You deserve to unwind in the beautiful Rainforest Jungle of Santa Teresa, Costa Rica.
Join this women's-only empowering journey of self-exploration, wellness, and connection.
Our mission is to bring a group of women together in an inviting and supporting environment with the intention of building self-awareness, self-worth, learning self-care practices and reclaiming our inner power.
W H A T ' S I N C L U D E D
- A 7-night stay at the eco-friendly Funky Monkey Lodge in a 6-person shared bungalow.
- Shuttle bus pickup and drop off
Please note: Only one scheduled pick up and drop off will be provided. You will have to coordinate logistics with retreat provider.
- 3 Organic & local healthy meals, plus 1 smoothie per day
- Sunrise Mindful Movement Classes
- Energy Healing Meditations
- LilTalks Conversation Groups
- Nature Hikes
- Beach Bonfire Party
- Free Time to Relax
Additional Activities Available:
- Surf Lessons (+$127 CAD)
- Paddleboard Tour (+$101 CAD)
- Aerial Silks Class (+$38 CAD)
What You Need to Book:
Participants are responsible for booking their own flights to San Jose or Liberia Airport.
Once your international flight is booked, you need to book another flight to Tambor airport with Sansa or NatureAir airlines. Funky Monkey provides a 10% discount if you book this flight through their site.
TIP: Book early as flights get costly!