Stretch to Win – Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (STW-FST™) is a complete, full body functional mobility restoration system created by Ann Frederick and Chris Frederick, PT.
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy:
- Improve posture & muscle function
- Improve flexibility
- Improve recovery from training
- Improve sport specific performance
- Increase muscular strength and endurance
- Reduce muscle tension and risk of injury
- Increase balance and symmetry of the body
- Reduce muscular soreness and fatigue
- Release chemicals, known as endorphins that act as natural pain suppressants
- Restoration of normal joint space
- Treat conditions such as chronic headaches, plantar fasciitis and other musculoskeletal ailments
- Help treat symptoms associated with facet joint dysfunctions and osteoarthritis.
Level 3 FST Medical Specialist
Jackie Mirkopoulos was trained in 2010 and is one of the leading teachers for Stretch To Win - Canada, sharing this method and educating people in the wellness industry across Canada.
Looking to become certified in Fascial Stretch Therapy ™️ ? Jackie is part of an amazing team of educators through the Stretch To Win Institute. To learn more about about this amazing technique and to become certified, please visit Stretch To Win.
Lilian Motta was trained by a wonderful team of Stretch To Win instructors and now works out of b-Stretched.
In 2013 Lilian discovered Fascial Stretch Therapy, which taught her the importance of focusing on the fascia and joint capsule as the key elements in achieving optimal flexibility, strength, performance and pain relief. Believing that treatment does not need to be painful to be effective, she focuses on relaxation treatment methods.